It is possible to register ON LINE with a credit card, Paypal, Satispay, Direct Transfer or Bank Transfer, through the official website endu.net using the appropriate subscription form. Registration will automatically be registered.
call center 895.6060668
Registrations will open at 12 pm on Thursday, March 1, 2018 and close at 12 am on Friday, June 15, 2018 or at the end of available bib numbers.
It will be possible to register at the competition office on 24 June 2018 from 7 am (subject to availability of bib numbers).
* Remember that the application will be approved only after the payment has being done and it must be made within 7 days from the application. After 7 days, if the payment hasn’t being received, the application will be cancelled.
ASD SKYLAKES is affiliated to FEDERAZIONE ITALIANA SKYRUNNING (F.I.Sky Italian Sky running federation) and forms part of the Federal Calendar.
For insurance purposes, it is mandatory for the athletes that don’t have a F.I.Sky membership already, to have a daily F.I.Sky membership.
The fee will add €5,00 (five) to the race entry fee.
This membership does not under any circumstances commit the athletes to ASD SKYLAKES and is valid for just 24 hours
The membership/insurance is only valid for the day 24th June 2018
For the annual membership got to F.I.Sky
The race is open to all persons over the age of 18, holding a valid medical certificate for athletes (D.M.18.02.1982 tab. B) recognised in the country of residence, regardless of their affiliation to any sport society.
The organisation will check the medical certificate before handing over the race number; if it is not valid, the athlete wont be able to compete in the race and the entry fee will not be refunded.
– the application will be valid after the payment of the entry fee
– Copy of the medical certificate valid for the race application, released by a sport doctor and valid at the date of the race, must be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or presented to the official when collecting the race number.
The payment of the entry fee will provide the athlete all the services listed below:
Athlete gadget/race package, number, microchip, gnocchi party (a ticket will be provided to take part to attend the gnocchi party), checkpoints during the race, stands and showers at the finish, physiotherapist service, technical and medical assistance during the race, recovery service after retiring from the competition, possible gadgets and sport products in the race package, afternoon entertainment with music and fireworks in the evening.
All other extras are not included in the entry fee.
The payment of the entry fee qualifies for everything listed above.
– Once the payment has being approved, the entry fee in non-refundable.
Changing the name of the competitor will be possible up to the 15th June 2018 by going online at www.endu.net. An additional €10,00 fee will be charged,. After this date, no changes will be possible.
– Athletes will require their personal ID When the they pick up the race numbers at the race paddock, on the 24th June 2018. A fee of €50,00 will be charged if the Athlete looses the Microchip.